Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{baby Noah}

I can't believe I never blogged these! OKAY... I can..I haven't been very faithful to my blog in the past few months It's been so crazy busy!....but I am on the up and up and hope to be back here at least every other day. I have some really exciting news to share with you all but I have to get some critical details sorted out first. Hopefully next week I can share with you all! OH! I know you all can't stand it~!!!!.....and since I can't keep a secret very well ..... let's just say this...my "exciting news" means that we will be able to take double the amount of sessions we do currently!...does that help any?! I'll tell you what...Let's have a little contest over the weekend. If you think YOU know what our big secret is email us at dejah@dejahquinn.com. I'll pick one random email (with the correct answer) and they will recieve a complimentary session with us PLUS a $200 gift print credit!
email now!!
OH! WAIT! first check out precious baby Noah!....then email!
IMG_1133esp
IMG_1124
IMG_1077vwst
IMG_0979vwdt
IMG_1041honey
IMG_1010vwdt
IMG_0979vwdt
IMG_1054
IMG_0900vwdt
IMG_1131esp
IMG_1157espresso

0 comments:

Post a Comment