Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{snore!}..no really!

It's 2 am....I am sitting in my hotel room in east Texas unable to sleep. NOT because I am nervous about the Mead-Pickett wedding I am shooting tomorrow.... I am pretty excited actually! It is in this really REALLY old church with beautiful old windows and pews....and the bride is gorgeous...and the groomis handsome..and well...how about I just show you next week with photos from this sweet little wedding!? BUT right now...the issue at hand is I CAN'T SLEEP! BBBAAAWWWWWHHHAAAAAWWWWW!!!!

"Why!??" you ask.....

Well! because my second shooter for the wedding (who also happens to be my mother) (who also happens to be in very next bed over) is snoring quite loudly (is loudly a word?)

Here I am in my bed crusing the internet (becasue I never have time for that)...and talking with her.... she goes and doses off. Cute-ish little snorts escaped her nose and at first it was somewhat adorable. Mr. Quinn says I snore sometimes when I am super tired....and I KNOW for a fact he thinks it's adorable...becasuse he thinks everything I do is just the cutest EVAR!!!

But...then .....mom's snorts became less cute-ish....they became downright growls and I am afraid she is taking the pretty fleur de lis wall paper right off the walls!!!

SO i am up!...missing Miss Sparkly J & Si Guy (and Mr. Quinn too) ...so I thought I'd take a few minutes to update the ole' blog here with some ramblings...

Below here is a sampling of my some recent memories captured....via Ala i-phone...which is the story of my life these days! I even captured the majority of our camping trip last week on my i-phone...then I remebered I did bring along the real camera lol!

Okay...well she's quited (somewhat) so I think I'm gonna try and doze (sheesh!) Will post tomorow k!

(and mom...if you are reading this....you snore so cute-ish...and I love you mmkay!!)



11webs

1 comments:

Leila said...

Nothing worse than snores when you are trying to sleep. I had to leave my room 3 times last week due to hubby snoring it up. Hope you got to sleep!!!
Leila

Post a Comment