Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{sofa sessions} oklahoma family photography....non traditional style

Today was a whirlwind of activity! Lots of sofa sessions...and they start all over tomorrow! We still have two sofa session spots left for next week if you want in on it...and one Signature sofa session just opened up for Friday of this week. If you would would like to schedule one of these available sofa sessions call the studio @ 405.273.2779

Now before I post some pictures...I would like to give a major shout-out to Laura who brought MY PERFECT TEAL CHAIR back to me....It was gone and I missed it....true story!...

Okay...well...it was gone BUTTTTT I didn't quite realize it until Laura pulled up at my studio this morning and low and behold there was MY PERFECT TEAL CHAIR protruding out of her trunk....she brought it back to me. (again, thank you!) You see what happened was I had a shoot yesterday evening with Laura's little girl, who is (might I ad) America's next top model...well ...she has some growing to do so maybe America's next next next next next next next top model....anyway...you get the picture...she is gaw-jus! (gorgeous)....and I'll post pictures of her soon to prove it! Well. I was wrapping up the session and I was sooo excited that I was going to get home before dark that I jumped in the ole' mini-van.....(oh YES! I am a mini-van momma!--proud of it! huff!) and I took off... leaving MY PERFECT TEAL CHAIR!!! So this morning little miss America's next next next next next next next top model remembered and was worried about me leaving MY PERFECT TEAL CHAIR downtown so she had her momma drive over and fetch it. I cannot believe it was still there! REALLY! but I am so glad to have her..(I mean it) back. So once again..Thank you Laura! I owe you (ten thousand kisses) ...well cause that's what I had to pay Mr. Quinn to let me get MY PERFECT TEAL CHAIR from a garage sale...but that is a different story...

Enjoy your evening ...and here are some swoon worthy pictures from one of todays Sofa session shot by our associate photographer Julie.


IMG_6137

IMG_6189

IMG_6148

IMG_6118

IMG_6155bw

IMG_6231

1 comments:

Leila said...

OMG I am dying to see your chair!!! So glad it made it home safely :)

Post a Comment