Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{my first 5k run}

(the only photo I got from the day: Brandi & I --taken by some stranger with the i-phone)
I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! I enjoyed it to the fullest...I spent Friday evening watching a bunch of tween-teen girls getting made-over at a birthday sleepover....(Happy B-day Maddie Clark! you are the sweetest, kindest, most responsible 13 year old I have ever met. I hope your party was as fabulous as you are).
Saturday morning I chilled around the house with Mr. Quinn & the kiddos and then mid-day I met a chopper pilot from Channel 4 news (OKC) to snap some cover shots for a magazine. Then came home and took the family to the carnival....mmmmm Cotton Candy! Then today...I ran my first ever 5k! YAY! and wow...there were a lot of people there! I am so glad to say I ran the entire thing with only one quick water stop at 2 miles (because the line at the water table was backed up so we had to stop and wait to get a drink). Running is hard work but very addicting! My friend and running partner Brandi has already done plenty of races so she's a rockstar ;). All in all, I think I did pretty good! I learned some things....like...ummm..don't wear all black when it's due to be 87 degrees outside! Tomorrow I will begin training for the 10k. whew! That's all I just wanted to share! Wishing you a marvelous Monday!
xoxo
Dejah

0 comments:

Post a Comment