Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{guest blogger}

Well, it's been a little while again....Blogging is really fun for me....I enjoy sharing bits of my life and studio happenings with you....but....it's one of those things that keeps getting moved down the mile long list of to-do's. It's just that way. It's like you are juggling.... and you have all these balls in the air. Sometimes you have to pass a few off occasionally so you don't drop them all! And that's what I've decided to do here.

So introducing...... DQP's newest team member Amanda Clements! I have know (and been friends with) Amanda for over ten years. I've watched her grow and blossom from a sweet teenager to the amazing woman she is today! I am so blessed to have wonderful people in my life.


Technically, Amanda is not our "newest" team member...she has been running the studio's PR for a while now behind the scenes. After a conversation in which she told me my blog was getting really boring! LOL!...we devised a way to keep it moving despite my crazy hectic schedule. So Amanda will be a guest blogger here...keeping you up to date with all the latest info and happenings...oh and posting some LONG overdue photos posts too! I know you are going to love her (despite the fact that she hails from OSU!--uh oh! does this mean we are a studio divided???) just kidding!!


No worries tho.....It's still my blog and I'm still gonna pop in here and share too! :)


Amanda and her sweet little family!

AND ... here is her BIO:
Howdy! Hey ya’ll! Hello! Hola!

These are the many ways we say hello where I come from.
I am a wife, mom, sister, daughter and friend. I love to write, shop, talk, walk (sometimes run), cook, sew and play with my daughter. I am an Okie at heart and always will be, however I now live in Texas with my loving husband and little girl. I am a Cowboy through and through and was honored with receiving a degree in Broadcast Journalism (Public Relations) from the Land of Cowboys, Oklahoma State University.

I have had the privilege of being friends with Dejah for the past 10 years. I promise we are not as old as that makes us sound. I have watched her business build up from its humble beginnings. I can honestly say we share a couple passions: chocolate and cokes!! So yes, be prepared for some exciting blogs over these wonderful gifts from God.

My purpose is to keep you up to date on what Dejah is up to and give you sneak peeks of her work. Dejah has been so busy the last couple of months, which is wonderful, but for all of you that keep up with this talented lady, we want more! So that is where I step in. I will be helping Dejah with her blog and will try to keep all of you Dejah Quinn fans posted on her work and life. I will have fun and keep you on your toes waiting for the next blog. We will keep you up to date on all of her wonderful promotions and contest and have a little fun throughout.

Amanda Clements




Dejah QuinnPhotography {Art of the Heart}

Promote Your Page Too

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am SO excited about this! Great idea! I've known Amanda for a very long time and think it's awesome that now it's like a piece of her is still in Shawnee with the rest of us!
Now, get to blogging!!! :)

Post a Comment