Holiday Diva Soiree 2010
Alright ladies, I hope you are all getting excited for the big event this Thursday night! I got a sneak peek at the goody bags that the first 50 guests will get and I would be racing to get there at the begining. There will be a great number of venders with the best items of the season. Ladies, think of this as your own private "Affair of the Heart." Some of the same vendors will be at this event with new merchandice. And, I don't know about everyone else, but it was so crowded this year that i didn't get to enjoy but a few booths.
The Holiday Diva Soiree will be a more personal event.
I will be coming in from Texas to have a booth and would love to meet all you fellow Dejah Quinn fans. If you stop by my booth and tell me you are a Dejah Quinn fan, you will get a special treat.
So the girls night out details are Thursday, November 11 from 5PM-10PM at Dejah Quinn Photography Studio 4700 N. Harrison Shawnee, OK 74804. Remember to come early if you want in on the 50 bags. We look forward to seeing you all and hopefully help you get some Christmas shopping done.
Can't wait to see everyone!!
Amanda
Dejah QuinnPhotography {Art of the Heart}

Promote Your Page Too




0 comments:
Post a Comment