Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{this week...}

This week has been such a testimony to God's greatness!
Without really going into any details...some things happened in the last 30 days that REALLY shook me. I mean like sick to my stomach.....knock you down shocked...to what tha heck.....I totally thought.....and then PEACE.......COMPLETE AND TOTAL PEACE! A few weekends ago I picked up a book I bought last year but didn't have the time to really start reading. It was such amazing timing...(God always knows doesn't he)! With that said: I'd like to share this photo of a recent newborn in complete and total peace in his father's arms....


IMG_9571

and here is the big guy awake....isn't he so precious! I am struggling with serious baby fever!


IMG_9794

because WHO doesn't just love a HUNK in a TRUNK....( or er....luggage).
IMG_9842
xoxo

Dejah

0 comments:

Post a Comment