The holidays are in full swing here...and we are about to finish up the last of the Christmas pick-up/deliveries here at the studio...then I'm going to hibernate for a month!!!
Wellllllllll, since I have several appointments on the books for January...
perhaps not quite a month. Anyhow as I was trying to catch up on my email I noticed that the winter edition of
small magazine is out. If you don't read
small magazine then you just don't know what you are missing!! This fun little quirky magazine is always full of the sweetest, neatest, little ...er small stuff. Makers of handmade products...indie designers, artists, and much MUCH more. So imagine my surprise as I was flipping through admiring all the new, winter, small-ness when I stumbled upon some familiar faces. Two little local girls that modeled for the 2011 spring shoot for
Aggie Hill. Speaking of
Aggie Hill ...if you haven't been to their site you need to go! I had the pleasure of previewing much of the spring 2011 line-up when I did the shoot and it's all so DREAMY so keep an eye out for that! ;)

(my photo is on the right)
xoxo
Dejah
Dejah QuinnPhotography {Art of the Heart}
Promote Your Page Too
0 comments:
Post a Comment