Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{clouds in my coffee}

IMG_0424WEBS

HELLO! It's been a C-C-C-cold couple of weeks! I have been semi-hibernating (and cybernating)...well.not.really... because it's been busier this time of year than normal. (not complaining). But every minute I get to cozy up on the couch with some coffee, I am sooo there! (p.s: I like my coffee blonde!)

The coming week is going to be a full one but I am going to try to check in and post here a little more! ;) I have another blog I'd like to share with you too http://www.ramblinglane.com/ This is a new venture for me...a blog where I am more personal...posting things like fun, food, fashion etc....things that aren't necessarily photography or business related. I have long wanted to blog about things that inspire or move me..or make me laugh....even crafts I love...and dinners I botch....but I didn't want to force my readers (clients) to read more about me than they needed. Therefore, I decided to keep it separate. This blog will still have client sneak peaks, session info, specials, studio happenings..etc. etc.. and if you want to read more about my quirky-ness...join me over at http://www.ramblinglane.com/
xoxo
Dejah

0 comments:

Post a Comment