UMMM...Hello! Get your mind out of that gutter!! I'm talking about hair!
A while back my friend Nikki...who is a fabulous fashionista... was at my house. In passing, she mentioned that she thought I'd look great with some Boho bangs. Well...that planted a grain of sand deep in my oyster (really...you went there again).
I can't stop thinking what It might be like to have those big beautiful Boho bangs.
Most of my childhood I had bangs of some sort....
That's me on the left...with the bangs & 80's ribbon up-do (inspired by Madonna I'm sure)

Me with wispy bangs (far right in pink ...of course) and some girlfrans....we were about 11...not so sure why on earth.......but we sure were rocking that blue eye shadow. lol! I sure hope Sparkly does not see this she kinda has a fling with blue eye shadow.
Okay....so with that said, at some point in High School when that tan, side parted, California girl look was at the top of it's game..... I got way too cool for bangs and didn't really sport them again until some time during mine & Mr. Quinn's engagement. Apparently, I didn't do them right because Mr. Quinn is strongly opposed to the idea of bangs again. Of course, it might or might not have something to do with the PMS episodes during our 1st year of marriage in which Mr. Quinn had never experienced....You know....me standing over the bathroom mirror crying and hacking away at my hair on a "bad hair day".... girls...don't lie...you know the ones!! Anyhow, I think he was traumatized for the long haul.
When I say boho bangs...I mean like Nicole Ritchie WAAAAAAY post Paris Hilton. like
So, what is a girl to do?? Leave a comment and tell me PLEASE!






2 comments:
I love her bangs!! I think you could pull that off really easy!
thanks Robin!!
Post a Comment