Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{shout out}


I just wanted to give a shout out to Julie Clark! At the last minute she rounded up several little girls for a commercial client of mine. Julie, I don't know if you even read this but if you do...A HUGE thanks to you! I owe you!
I also wanted to thank all of the mommy's who brought their sweet faced little girlies in yesterday. Check back I'll post my favorites here as I get to them.
(Above pictures: little miss D....what a sweet, sweet girl with a contagious smile!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie this one is!! She has the cutest little face!! Great picture Dej!!! I can't wait to see the rest from this shoot! Those moms in Shawnee are so lucky to have you!! You are the child whisperer!!

Anonymous said...

You do such lovely work with children!

Anonymous said...

Look at her. She is adorable! great capture Dejah!

{rambling} said...

oops...i just realized I mispelled Juli's name...sorry!

Post a Comment