Here are the pictures of the new studio?storefront as promised.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow! dej looks great!! The inside looks awesome!! I know it was hard work but... it definately paid off! Hey go to Mike Colon blog today and read what he wrote its something you'll appreciate!!
5 comments:
wow! dej looks great!! The inside looks awesome!! I know it was hard work but... it definately paid off! Hey go to Mike Colon blog today and read what he wrote its something you'll appreciate!!
OMG - I'm so jealous!! The studio looks awesome, girl! I'm so happy for you. Hope things are going good for you guys in Oklahoma.
Robin
Yea, Dejah! Kudos on the new studio (which looks FABUlOUS, by the way). Hope I get a chance to check it out in person someday soon!
Fabulous!!! I am so loving the decor
I am so glad you are in Shawnee now!! I love the place!
Post a Comment