Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{holiday info}

Thanks Shawnee and the Surrounding area for such a warm welcome! I have been overwhelmed by the response to my work! Thank you!
Just a quick note.... I am currently booking up fast. If you are wanting to get in before Christmas now is the time to schedule and pay your session fee to reserve your date. I only have a limited number of November sessions available still so don't wait or you'll miss out! Oh and one more thing...for the entire month of November I am waiving my additional person after 3 fee. So if you have more than 3 in your clan you won't have to pay the extra $25 per person.
Just a quick note, If you are planning on Chritsmas cards/gifts:
In order to meet holiday deadlines, card orders need to be placed by Nov.22nd
Boutique items need to be ordered no later than Nov 13th
Print orders will need to be in by Dec. 8th
To my Texas clients: I'll be shooting a wedding in Sulphur Springs (just north of Tyler) Nov. 18th. I'll be taking sessions Friday the 17th if you want to travel and meet me there. They have a gorgous park and the fall colors should be beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment