
Need a good laugh?
So my daughter Jadyn is turning 6 and she wants to have a dress up tea party. We have it all planned out. The girls will come and we will have stations set up. First they will get to pick out a fancy outfit (old prom and bridesmaids dresses etc) if they didn't come already dressed. Second stop is the shoes accessory area where they get frosted. Then over to the hair station to get an up do. After this they will have their make-up applied and their nails done. Then they get to go out to the garden and get a picture made of them all dolled up (by yours truly). After photos it's off to the grand dining hall for tea and miniature cakes for everyone. So I was talking with my husband within ear shot of my daughter about who will do the hair and the nails and all the different things. I had jokingly suggested my husband dress up like a butler. Jadyn's eyes lit up and she got so giddy. Well daddy told her he wasn't sure if he wanted to be a butler. Then she suggested that he could be superman if he wanted. LOL!
We made these cute invitations with her picture on it. (I've attached one because I feel a post isn't complete without some image). Anyway, I asked her today if she passed them out at school and she told me yeah. Then she told me that she was telling her "girlfriends" what they would be doing. And then she said.........."i told them that my daddy was going to either be a buttfeeler or Superman" I totally lost it and spit coke everywhere. Can you imagine those girls going home and telling their mom's that Jadyn said her daddy was going to be a buttfeeler at the party????





5 comments:
Oh my I laughed so hard I had tears. That was just to funny.
Mom
lol........lol............lol........ oh my I needed that!!!!!!!!!!! That's too funny!!!! I am still laughing....still!!! That's great!! thanks for sharing!!
Rolling on the floor! Thanks for the laugh!
Oh my! I was laughing so hard that it got my husband's attention!
That's hilarious! I'm so jealous...I wish my DD would go for the teaparty idea. I've tried & tried to no avail...
Post a Comment