Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{sleeping baby)

I love it when they sleep! This one was a sweetheart! Only one for now...I may post more after mommy has seen them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome image!!! Just beautiful! Wish you were around when Kate was a baby!!!! Did you do this session in studio or location? This baby's momma is gonna love these! I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Look at how precious! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, another beautiful image. Is that cheescloth or flour sack something like that?

Renea Lynch said...

Absolutely stunning!!! I love it! I love all your work girl! I check in often but had to take the time to post on this one. You outdid yourself!

{rambling} said...

Thanks everyone!
Stephanie, I did these at the studio using all natural light. I am so in love with doing newborns right now!

Crista, It's kind of like cheescloth, I guess, It was this pink fabric at the dollar a yard isle at walmart. It looks great with babies and to drape over pregnant bellies for maternity shoots.

Renea,
Girl you are so sweet! I'm heading over to your blog right now to see what you've been up to!

Post a Comment