Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{need a website?}



I just wanted to put this out here because I get so many emails from photographers who want to know where I had my website made. I have the most wonderful website designer she took my existing html site and recreated a custom flash site to match. It was created by Colleen owner of www.5dogproductions.com AND It was exactly what I wanted! Now that I have grown my business to include seniors I decided to branch out the site a bit and have separate sites for seniors and weddings so that the information is a bit more user friendly. And again I am turning to Colleen at 5 dog! I visited her blog just a minute ago and saw she has DIY templates on sale for one week only for as low as $50 bucks......if you are a photographer and need a site RUN to this sale!! Tell Colleen I sent ya;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment