Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{iced in}





Well...I am iced in.....didn't this just happen a few weeks ago?? Haha. I ain't in Texas anymore! I remember when I was a little girl praying for snow every winter only to get let down. But, ONE year I remember it snowed! We were stuck indoors. Momma made icecream from snow, vanilla extract, and milk. A delightful conncoction that I wouldn't dare touch now lol! We bundled up and played in it for about 60 seconds....and that was all we could stand. This southern girl don't like to be cold!! Anyway, I am getting a bit of what momma experienced with us, I imagine. My kids are so stir crazy. I've tried movies, makeshift tents in the living room, crafts, and coloring books...but nooo they want to go out there which means I will have to go too. BWWWAAHHH! So I am stalling!!

Anyway, I am sure in the next few days while I am holed up...I'll be adding more random posts like this.

Because no post is complete without pictures...I am adding some client images. This mother and her kids were so precious! I *love* going to a clients home and capturing the true dynamics of the family. My client had these made as a gift for her husband....Now that she has given them to him I can finally show them here! I bet he loved them!! Christina.....thanks so much for allowing me to photograph your sweet family. I look foward to watching them grow and helping to preserve it!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so awesome! I love the interaction between mother and daughter. I would love to have this type of photography made of my family.

Post a Comment