This is the epitome of childhood! i remeber blowing those things all over the yard as a child. Your work is amazing!
awww!! Dejah, you know my Jackson! He can't resist these even in the middle of a soccer or t-ball game :)Thank you for the sneak peek!! Donna
This is so neat. I love how you capture children!
I can't wait to see more from this session. I like to see how you shoot little boys. Please put more on your blog.
© 2010 Dejah Quinn Photography. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
4 comments:
This is the epitome of childhood! i remeber blowing those things all over the yard as a child. Your work is amazing!
awww!! Dejah, you know my Jackson! He can't resist these even in the middle of a soccer or t-ball game :)
Thank you for the sneak peek!! Donna
This is so neat. I love how you capture children!
I can't wait to see more from this session. I like to see how you shoot little boys. Please put more on your blog.
Post a Comment