Look what I got Steph! I LOVE back lighting...the way it radiates a child and adds a glow to them..and how it falls perfectly onto their baby fine hair and illuminates every strand! And to think HE knows exactly how many hairs are there!I think back lighting is God's kiss...one we can actually see! Thank you God for allowing me to capture and record your amazing beauty! You are the true original artist!
(This shot was for an amazing new commercial client that manufactures these whimsical tutu's. )
Clients: to buy locally check out Express Yourselves Dance Apparel on Harrison street.





4 comments:
Thank you Dejah and thank you Jesus for my little girl. Dej.... oh my goodness you know how to make a mommy cry!! God has certainly blessed you with an amazing talent, you capture children like no other!! For those of you who do not know the words that Dej wrote on this post are truly God inspired! We waited 16 years for this little one to come and bless our lives!! Dej....... I have no words to express your talent and my respect for you, I love you, Steph
Okay..you BOTH made me cry! what a lovely image and a beautiful story! Thanks so much for posting. I am going to kiss my little ones right now!
Lovely, just lovely.
Your image and words touched me deeply!
Post a Comment