Both of my little ones are home today with high fever and flu like symptoms and my husband is still down for the count. If you have a scheduled appointment for today or tommorow I've called you and made arrangements. More than likely if you haven't talked to me in person than check your voicemail.
We will not be in the studio today or tommorow (TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY). I 'll keep updates here. If you are expecting an order in i'll otify you as soon as It can be picked up or delivered. Thank you for being patient with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi Dejah,
I'm so sorry to hear that your family isn't feeling well. Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying that you won't get sick and that everyone else will get better REALLY quickly!
God Bless,
~Abby
OHhhh DEJ........... i am praying!! I also pray that you don't end up with it either!! In Jesus Name! Amen
Post a Comment