Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{I'm alive}

I am alive! I know I haven't posted lately....with the family being sick and then I had client sessions in Texas...so I've been very busy! I can't wait to post some images from those sessions! I also had a commercial session I am really excited about too! More details on that soon!

BRICKTOWN PHOTOGS!!!
We are still on for Sunday downtown OKC!! If any other photogs want to jump in on the fun just email me! So far we have a variety of models including several brides & 2 grooms plus extras for senior shots or other type stuff!

Attention! If you happen to have a wedding gown just sitting around sizes 4, 8, 10 (or in between) and/or bouquets and would like to let us use them for the day we would be forever grateful!! (note: it may get a little dirty we will be walking the streets of bricktown...lend at your own risk)

Also if you are a new bride & groom or engaged couple and would like to come down and let us photograph you in your duds....shoot me an email...i'd gladly be sure you recieved a disc of all images taken by me.

I will be sending out details shortly by email! I need to confirm the hotel room and that will determine our meeting place. If you haven't heard from me by Thursday at noon than I don't have your email....email me dejah@dejahquinn.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are back and better!

Post a Comment