Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{exciting news}



So ....I said that exciting things were in the works for us this year! This one sort of sprung on us from a need for frames but I am super duper excited! We now offer our very own custom frames!!!! Yep! handmade by our very own! Aaron Quinn (my awesome husband)! AND I've had a huge response from photographers so we will be wholesaling these exclusively to photographers! We have a website in the making as I type this!
More detail soon!

4 comments:

Michelle O said...

Love the look of the frame! Can't wait to see the new site! So many exciting things for you all!!

Megan said...

Gosh, Dejah! Things must be a whirlwind in your household lately!

Anonymous said...

These are so fabulous! I can't wait to see the site and hear all the details!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You and your husband are so creative!

Post a Comment