We got a face lift! Okay not literally....but we got a new website! Two of them! one for children/seniors and the other for our wedding photography/cinematography.
I mentioned around the first of the year that we were revamping and adding a new senior site and wedding site...well we had some kinks and decided to go a different route. This meant that I had to actually sit down and edit the site myself which was a chore considering my schedule. I absolutely love the simplicity of the new site! it looks fab and is so super easy for me to update and make changes to.
There are still a few things to add like the video page where we will feature Aaron's cinematography samples but that's coming soon!
So go check it out~! And leave a comment if you like it! www.dejahquinn.com
Dejah





9 comments:
DEJ!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my GOODNESS!!!!!!! I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE YOUR NEW WEBSITE!!!!!! WOW,GIRL YOU ARE AWESOME!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE,LOVE, IT, HEY DID I SAY THAT I LOVE IT, WELL IF NOT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Dejah! Looking GREAT! And *love* the music!! Congrats on a lot of hard work...it has paid off. Great site!
........ (this is me being speechless)
The site is FAB-U-LOUS & top-notch as always.
So spill....is this a 5 dog or Blu site?
Kudos, Dejah!!!
I think it looks great!
I think it looks great!
wow...Dejah, your site is awesome.
The baby in the tea cup is one of the cutest pictures i have ever seen!
-Amy
Love, Love, Love it, Dejah!!! Totally showcases your beautiful work wonderfully! Wish we were in closer proximity to one another cause I'd sure love to have you photograph my family! If I ever make it up your way - I'll be scheduling with you!
~Robin
This site is lovely. I cried and I don't even know those kids haha!
Yeah! It's like those old hallmark commercials lol!
Post a Comment