whoa whoa.....wish it were Sunday....whoa whoa.....cause that's my fun day...whoa whoa...my I don't have to run day...
Just another manic Monday!
I am so glad it's almost over...and I'll sit here at my computer monitor editing images my bloodshot eyes will ring in TUESDAY!! ;)
Seriously tho...Sunday was so NICE! I woke up...fixed the kids waffles then outside they went... the swing set drew them in like a magnet...so I followed them out to watch them and laid on the back porch swing reading a novel my fave author Nicholas Sparks. I sat enjoying the breeze reading to my hearts content with the symphony of the swing set bringing music to my ears and the kids laughs and squeals ringing in as harmony. Sometime around noon the kids convinced me to retreat from my cloud nine on the back porch. They really needed PB&J and they needed it bad!! And so off to my kitchen...windows wide open, breeze still pouring in on me taunting me to go take a nap, but instead I made the best picnic lunch ever! Out to the front porch this time...as that is where our bistro tables are. We sat and ate together the the four of us. And afterwards the kids helped dad water the newly planted bulbs in the flower beds as I tidied the lunch mess. I did get a quick nap...too quickly I thought and when I woke I was a bit grumpy...or so they said. The evening ended with us all all cleaning up then heading over to a home group where we fellowshiped and worshiped together. Pure BLISS, Sunday was...and am I counting until the next one rolls around!! You betcha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
like i said you can write too!!!
you are so funny. love you blog!
I know the feeling. Mondays are so blah!
Post a Comment