Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{senior rush}





And the senior rush is here! Lookie at this beautiful senior girl. "M" was so sweet and went along with anything...even wore a green dress she didn't care too much for just to please her mama. Thing is she's one of those quiet beauties...not one of those that walks down the street and knows she a knock out...but she really is....and her personality made her even more intriguing. I kept telling her she looked like Faith Hill...and she really did...her smile could light up a million cities!


Thanks for hangin' with me "M" (and mom) I had a great time!
(Oh and sorry about the large watermarks...but I've had a lot of images lifted from this blog recently. REMEMBER: all content on this blog is copyright protected and it is illegal to download)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow she is so pretty! How do you always get the pretty clients??

Anonymous said...

Stunning!

Anonymous said...

she does look a bit like faith.

great work dejah.

Post a Comment