




And isn't this a hot momma!? I had so much fun with this maternity session. Amanda is due at the end of this month but she was in to view her session showcase today and I am sure she will have a little one in her arms in about a week or two. The day of her session I was so giddy and could not stop smiling because she was just glowing and OH SO gorgeous! We even got her hubby to indulge us a bit!
Motherhood is the ultimate self sacrifice...yet it is so rewarding. It's hard to put into words the things I feel for my children. They bring music to my life and joy to heart! Even on a really bad day, one kiss from them can make the world and it's problems seems so small. I couldn't image my life before motherhood.
And in honor of Mothers Day I am going to give a way one session plus a mounted 11x14 wall print. Here's the fine print: Send me an email telling me what your mother means to you. I'll narrow down to my favorite two and post them here for YOU to vote on. Deadline May 9Th winner announced mothers day!





1 comments:
How beautiful . . . can't wait to see some newborn images!!! Great idea for the mother's day contest.
~ Robin
Post a Comment