.......there'd be days like this my momma said
...mama said....mama said....
Yep...that's my theme song today..... Oh and no it wasn't because of that little angel in the photo there...Miss "A" was a pleasure. i just thought this was cute and matched my mood for this post. lol!It has just been one of those days where everything seems to be going wrong...plus, I am insanely busy this week so if you have tried to reach me via e~mail or my cell phone please rest assured that I'm not ignoring you and i will get back to you soon. Please just be patient with me.
On another note I am desperately trying to get caught up on everything so that I can LEAVE!.....well for a few days anyway....My poor kiddos have barely had a summer and we will be taking them on a vacation. My bags are packed and you can't talk me out of it. (what am I saying...I have mounds of laundry to do before I can even think of packing....oh and God only knows where that luggage is it's been so long lol)! But I will get it done!
So just a reminder the studio will be closed beginning Friday July27th until Monday August 6th. All calls an emails during that time will be answered when I return.





2 comments:
I hope you are all caught up now!
Yikes! Hire a maid girl! That's what I did. ha ha!
Post a Comment