Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{beautiful bride}

This bride was so stunning! She was glowing the whole day despite all of the rain that threatened to ruin her day!





Just a quick note: I am looking for brides. I have some neat ideas I'd like to try...VERY non-traditional...think car wash...or drive-in...So if you are a bride to be or recently married and have a wedding dress and striking good looks give me an email dejah@dejahquinn.com or call 405-273-2779! The session fee is on me! ...............Hey....what are you waiting for! I only wish I had some amazing shots of me in my wedding gown....and if it still fit and wasn't completely out of style I'd do it in a heartbeat. (hmm... wonder if I could pull off a vintage look in it?? nah! lol)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Glad to see you back in blogging action. I've been sitting here by the computer tapping my fingers impatiently & waiting to see some new photos. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

stunning!

abigail smith said...

Looks like you made some awesome pictures despite the weather! I am missing photo-shoots SO much!!! I feel like I'm gonna get rusty or somethiln'! Yikes! Maybe I can beg some people to do a photo-shoot with them....

Anyway, glad you're doing well. I am learning to love this big city. It's kinda growin' on me. :) Can't believe I only have 7 weeks left here in Bangkok!!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

She's amazing! You are so my hero! I want to follow you on a wedding some day.

Post a Comment