Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{MIA}

Yes...I have been missing in action...so sorry...I've gotten the emails checking in on me and I promise I am fine...just so much to do! AND can you believe that summer is almost over??? WOW! Where'd it go???

Just a quick note...The studio will be closed July 26th until August 6th. We are gonna have ourselves a little vacation to recoup and prepare for all the exciting things to come!!! We are growing so fast and hopefully I'll have some news to share in the next month or so!

Now, I can't post without adding a picture so here is one of our very own Georgia Street Frames. Some of our clients still don't know it yet but we offer custom framing services right in our studio. These frames manufactured right here in Shawnee OK by Aaron are taking the photography world by storm! They are very much in demand and are only offered through reputable professional photography studios. And as of right now we are the only studio in the state to offer these yummy frames. Go over and check out our frames site at www.georgiastreetframery.com and check out all the different styles and colors choices then when you come in to pick up your order let us know your framing needs!!

ta ta!
Dejah

0 comments:

Post a Comment