I am an active member in a few select charity organizations that are very dear to my heart. One being the the American Child Photographers Charity Guild. What can I say about this organization? Well I could copy everything from their site...all the specs...but instead, I'll tell you what it means to me. It means that I can smile knowing that the momma and daddy of this little 2.8 pound baby will find comfort in that while the first long weeks of this little guys life may have been a hectic blur for them, they have those fragile precious beginnings preserved for a his lifetime.



But some time's it's about using my ability to offer some solace to parent's who no longer have their babies or children to hold any longer. It's not always easy...but it's necessary, especially when I know that in the coming weeks as the child's scent begins to fade.....the heirloom memories will remain.
If you or anyone you know is experiencing a critically ill, extremely premature, or an early infant/child loss please don't hesitate to contact me or the ACPCG for a participating member in your area. There are absolutely no fees for this service.
American Child Photography Charity Guild
http://www.acpcg.org/
http://www.acpcg.org/








9 comments:
These are beautiful Dejah:)
beutiful & touching!
what a beautiful gift you are giving those parents!
Striking! I love the lighting and the emotion of these!
Look at that tiny one! What a blessing you've offered this couple!
Awe!
Sweet way to give back Dej-
This is so touching.
What sweet captures! I know these families will cherish your photos of their infants.
Post a Comment