Four!
Have ever mentioned that I want four! I DO! AND! I am insanely jealous of this mom who is living out my dream lol! Okay...I'll be the first to admit that I am in no position at this point to have another with all the growing going on down at the studio. Also, there is that one little word my husband keeps telling me......NO! hee hee! Well, I am a praying type..and don't give up so easy! And I know I can sweet talk my way into ONE more round eventually when the timing is right....(hear that God...you better give me twins! lol).
Anyway, back to this family...they were all so cute and very well behaved! I know mom is so proud of her babies! in fact, during ther showcase, as she was watching the dvd she turned to me and said "Oh, I love my kids!" In the most smitten way! She's just as cute as them!
Enjoy!
Have ever mentioned that I want four! I DO! AND! I am insanely jealous of this mom who is living out my dream lol! Okay...I'll be the first to admit that I am in no position at this point to have another with all the growing going on down at the studio. Also, there is that one little word my husband keeps telling me......NO! hee hee! Well, I am a praying type..and don't give up so easy! And I know I can sweet talk my way into ONE more round eventually when the timing is right....(hear that God...you better give me twins! lol).
Anyway, back to this family...they were all so cute and very well behaved! I know mom is so proud of her babies! in fact, during ther showcase, as she was watching the dvd she turned to me and said "Oh, I love my kids!" In the most smitten way! She's just as cute as them!
Enjoy!














7 comments:
I love these shots! You really captured the personality of this family. I guess I'm gonna have to get me some of those TUTUs - they are too cute!
Love these!!! wow!
Look at the bed ones! I want some like this. My kids always end up on my bed during the day.
oh so precious! you've captured some sweet moments there.
Dejah Quinn, you're my hero!!!! Gosh girl i miss you so much and your rocked this session!
I love these! what a treat to have images of the children in their childhood home!
Love them all! Especially the bed ones!!
Post a Comment