Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{closed}


We are closing up shop! Well...for a few days anyway, We will be closing down make some finishing touches to the NEW studio and we will re-open On Tuesday September 4th at our NEW location 1120 N. Kickapoo which is just south of the Kickapoo spur....YES! I said new location...well, it's an old warehouse building that we have given new life. That's my big surprise! And let me tell you, It has been a HUGE undertaking lol! A few days last week I seriously wanted to pull the covers over my head and stay in bed. Sometimes, my kids will say "mommy close your eyes...I have a surprise"....and I'll open them to find two of the sweetest faces holding a bouquet of wildflowers or....some times...they will lead me down the hallway to look at their rooms they have cleaned. I've been hoping that someone would do that with this studio...But...at last...no one has, and I've had my eyes wide open the whole time thinking....LOL! Like, what was I thinking!! haha!
The space has the most gorgeous old paned windows (all that yummy natural light)and these plaster brick walls with an unmatched aged patina to them. We've done a lot of cleaning...some painting and added central heat and air...But for the most part i wanted to keep the space true to what made me love it! So..it's very urban.... er..eclectic...(not for everyone) BUT I LOVE IT!!! And, I hope my clients will too! I know the the little ones will with over 1,800 sq ft of "running space' haha!
I'll post pics soon!!

4 comments:

Robin DePaula said...

Congrats, Dejah!! Can't wait to see you new space . . . you've worked so hard for this moment.

Be blessed . . .
Robin

Michelle O said...

We want pictures pictures and more pictures of this new studio! I am dying to see it!! It sounds just like my style and taste for a studio! Congrats on your new undertaking and can't wait to see it!

Megan said...

Ohhhh! This sounds SO cool! I can't wait to see it!

Studio 220 said...

post pics!!!! i can't wait to see them

Post a Comment