Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{not just for little girls}


Tutu's that is!!! If you are a client or friend, than you know my tutu fetish! I have all sizes shapes and colors!!! Well.....this senior half jokingly mentioned wearing one of the tutu's in my prop closet and she wound up in it!! Doesn't she look fabulous! I mean, she is drop dead gorgeous anyway, but who can turn their eyes from a girl in a tutu?? These were taken at the new studio yay!

This sneak peak post is for you "J"....I know you are so anxious to see your senior pics! They all turned out fabulous...... you and your mom will have a hard time picking!! (insert giggle)
dejah quinn photography now offers senior pictures in Oklahoma! No stuffy,boring, poses allowed! Our senior sessions resemble high fashion couture photo shoots!!! With 3 different senior photography session styles to choose from these limited sesions will book up FAST so call and schedule your senior photos today! Dejah Quinn is available for travel outside of the Shawnee area, traveling to cities statewide as well as Metro areas in the state of Texas.

4 comments:

Megan said...

That looks great!

Anonymous said...

I'm dying to see what your new studio space looks like! Someday I hope to have a space to call my own up here in Washington... but in the mean time I want to see what fun creative spaces others are using.

Blessings- :)Tessa

Anonymous said...

just stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! I love it!! I want to see the new space too!

Post a Comment