I've been tagged by my friend Abigail (an amazing YOUNG photographer who will go places)!!
So anyway, it looks like I am supposed to share 8 things about me......here goes:
1) I am pretty silly a lot of the times (probably why I get along so well with kids)
2)I am always replacing the pink ink cartridge in my Epson desk jet printer (I puffy heart pink).
3) I adore my husband! He is the greatest man on the planet and he is ALL mine!!
4) I feel equally pretty in girly frou frou as I do in my boots and jeans....oh and.... I LOVE anything in polka dots!!!!!
5) I could totally live without TV
6) There’s no way I could live without my quiet time with God!!
7) Grudge work to me is having to do anything outside when it is under 40 degrees….hey I’m from east Texas ya’ll!
8) Pet peeves…..(I’m not going to be famous for this but here goes)….adults with my spaces….of course, I guess adulthood is subjective. lol!!!
Okay...I think I'm supposed to tag 8 PEOPLE now so I'll tag
SKYE...
KARA...
STEPH AND DONNA AT STUDIO 220...
MICHELLE (OVER IN ST. LOUIS)....
MAILE OVER AT RELISH (I ADORE HER STYLE!!)
DEB AT CURIOUS SOFA
KIMMIE AT SIMPLY SPLASH
.....AND MEGAN AT FOUR SEASONS (WHO ALWAYS COMMENTS HERE!...i LOVE IT!!)
THESE ARE ALL FABULOUS AND TALENTED WOMEN...CHECK OUT THEIR BLOGS...I THINK YOU'LL AGREE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Aw, shucks. Thanks for thinking of me! BTW, I'm totally on board with #7!
P.S. I've done my part to help in your SEO quest for web traffic on my blog. :)
Ohhh Dejah - I am TERRIBLE - I didn't see this! Ok - I'll get working on it! ;0) How are you? Love those newborn pics - SOOO beautiful!
hi dejah! that's so cool that you tagged me! Thanks. I did one of these a couple weeks ago on the blog. here's the link. http://dailyrelish.squarespace.com/journal/2007/8/4/crazy-eights.html
I figure i'd be a little narcisstic if i did another one. :0)
thanks for checking in on the blog. I love your style too! AND I agree with ALL your 8 things! Only my printer is always running out of ALL colors! have a great day.
Post a Comment