Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{up and running}

and I wish i could say smoothly, BUT haha let me just say one word... contractors! Anyway--staying positive!! I LOVE the way the studio is coming along!! It's so much fun!! I PROMISE I'll post pictures as soon as I can!! My great friend Juli has somehow used her amazing eye for interior design to pull together this chaotic blend of red blue black and white...and a few crystals!! ;) to make my dressing room fabulous!! I seriously considered sleeping there the night all the fabric pieces were added! I loved how she went along with me to the fabric store and (while frightening, I'll bet) listened to my crazy mumbling about wanting all these colors that really shouldn't go together.. ..YET she pulled it off...very amazing that woman! Now, on a side note....If you have a need (checking on the progress of an order--need to book or??) whatever..Please call me! Because of the move, I just yesterday got everything moved from the old office to the new one.....and in the transition..... I was working from home as well..... I know my kids think I am super girl.. (so does the hubby)...but I am human and well, to er is human...or something.. (I read that on a sign in my moms office when I was little girl). OKAY-- I rambled all of that to say--CALL ME!! If you are needing something I may have overlooked it in my current state of scatteredness (is that a word?) My main goal is to provide YOU with the best service around!(alongside some sweet art for your walls!) So please know that!! Now on to the picture posting!!! Because no post is complete without something pretty for your eyes! These girls were so incredibly sweet and full of life! All 3 of them dancers!!! (they could be child models!)























Now gosh-darn-it...get off the computer and go out there and LIVE LIFE! (and then call me to capture it!)

5 comments:

Megan said...

What beautiful little twinkle toes you got to capture! I think the one in their best dance positions is so cute! Good luck with the continued remodel!

Anonymous said...

i love them!! great capture!

Anonymous said...

These are soo adorable!!

Anonymous said...

greatness!

Anonymous said...

I love these!!!!! Simple the best!!!

Post a Comment