Did you know that we offer some rockin' maternity photos at Dejah Quinn Photography...
We do!!
I am looking for one (maybe two) hot momma's! If you are preggo, glowing,and showing..... and not scared to show a little belly in the name of art.... give me a call and I'll hook you up with a complimentary session plus a gift print of your choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I SO wish you were close to me! I'm pregnant, showing (not sure about glowing anymore! haha). I really want to do a maternity session. My husband Chris said he'd do one for me (since we are in the photography business together) but as they say...... the cobblers children have no shoes. My maternity session keeps getting put off for paying clients, lol
Girl-- I checked out your blog! You are soo cute!!! (and your hubby too;)...too bad we aren't closer the 4 of us could get into a lot of trouble I bet lol!! BTW- love your website!!! Email me sometime!!
I so wish I was pregnant just so i could get pictures from you!!!!!
Post a Comment