Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{blue eyes}







Just a few from a recent session......I'm on my way out the door...

11 comments:

amanda said...

Dejah these are so good..

Anonymous said...

Love them!! great work!

Anonymous said...

You always get the prettiest babies!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh dej- these are fabulous!! love the blue! Where is that??

Megan said...

SWEET!

Kelli France said...

Oh my goodness! These are SO darn cute. Love the first 2 and the last one and...oh just love them ALL!

Studio 220 said...

Dejah Quinn, knocks another one out of the park!!! wow!! I love the one with her little foot up on the blue!! what a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

These are all so adorable, I really love that last shot especially!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW! These are SOOO fantastic! Love her little face in ALL of these!

Heather Meyers said...

Incredible Color and PERSONALITY!!! :o)

Unknown said...

love your stuff! are these pictures taken at your new studio? i've been coming back every once in a while to see the whole set-up. is it done yet?

Post a Comment