

Yep! That's right! We are filling up the calendar!! If you are wanting Fall Images you need to call and book as soon as possible! Our Lifestyle images are very popular this time of year and we have only 1 lifestyle session slot left for the month October and November session are going quickly!! So don't miss out!!(I do leave a little bit of room on the calendar for newly born babies--I like to get them when they are fresh! And they seem to be on their own time as far as when they decide to show up hee hee!).
On another note: I'll be having 3 days of mini sessions!!
"COSTUME CUTIES"
bring your cutie by the studio in their costume
dates--October 29Th, 30Th, & 31st!!
Call the studio for details or for existing clients..... watch for our postcard!!
And because no post is complete without images.......a few from a recent lifestyle session





1 comments:
Hey, Dejah...can we see some pics of the new studio? Pretty please? :)
Post a Comment