I am back in the studio and for the most part feeling much better! Thanks for all of your emails and prayers!!!!It was a crazy few weeks! not only did I have to have emergency surgery....but Aaron hurt his foot and was on crutches...My son fell on the playground at school and had to have his head stapled and then my daughter was sent home from school sick with this flu thing that's going around! YIKES!! I think we met our sicky quota for 2008 I hope anyway (fingers crossed!)
Anyway, I am back in the office and trying to play catch up! I have never had so many emails!!! If you got a response then feel blessed! If not guess what....I am calling an email bankruptsy...it's sounds corny but I saw it on the today's show while I was recouping....if not just go with me here I was on some major pain meds....so basically an email bankruptsy is where I clean 'em out....I declare there's no way i can respond to everyone plus get caught up here with clients and keep my sanity...... so I've declared it and now if it was important and you need something please re-send. (there...I DID IT!...it took a lot as my type A personality doesn't comply).
I am desperately trying to get back in the swing of things so bear with me!
(oh and my spell checker isn't functioning so sorry for mis types)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Just wanted to send you a hug! Just because! :)
ALICIA
Post a Comment