Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{sneak peek of miss emmylou}

Sweet little sleeping princess! Well....for a few minutes anyway! This little girl was so alert during most of her session so we got some amazing images of her beautiful big eyes...then when she nodded off I was able to manage this....
She was just a pleasure (and so were mom and dad). They emailed me a snapshot of her nursery and there's a large canvas with the poem I wrote for my entry slide show on my website on her nursery wall!!!!!...I was so flattered...especially after I found out mom teaches creative writing! Mom & Dad, hope you enjoy the sneak peek she's a doll! ...We will see you soon for your showcase!
~Dejah~
..................................................................................
Have a newborn and looking for something different? At DQ Photography our clients choose us not only for our distinctive signature style as Dejah's work represents some of the finest in baby and childhood portraiture, but also for the experience. Plenty of time is allotted for each client session as to allow the child to set the pace. Dejah understands children are explorers by nature and allocates ample time in each session for an enjoyable experience resulting in plenty of interaction. You'll NEVER hear her ask a child to "say cheese". This dedication and professionalism results in final images that you want to invest in...and that's priceless!

5 comments:

Megan said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love it! She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

I love to look at your photography pictures.
Nicco

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until my baby arrives in May! Do you travel? I am in Choctaw.

Emmylou's Daddy said...

Thanks for getting such great pictures of my little girl!

Post a Comment