
{bubble yum!!}
I have this old bubble gum machine in my office...way out of reach on purpose. It doesn't work right so i have it rigged a bit and if you hit it in just the right spot gum will come pouring out...no money needed! My own children think I have a magic touch and are always wanting me to show them how to do it but do you know how much those bubble gum balls cost per ounce??? And my kiddos would gobble it all up! Anyway...I took them outside the studio to let them try to figure it out......and they did.....just look at Josiah's puffed out cheek...and he was coming back for more! I love that one little red one got away from them!! (giggle).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
They are stinkin' adorable!
OH YEAH LOVING THE CANDY LOVE, BEAUTIFUL COLOR PROCESS!
love this.......
i've posted two ads on craigslist in the past month, looking for one of these on a stand!! hopefully, i'll find one soon!
I love them!
Oh my gosh! So adorable!
Post a Comment