Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{white sale}

Just a quick reminder that the white sale begins tomorrow! There are ONLY 2 session spots left (one for Thursday and one for Friday). Call us if you want to grab them up!!!

7 comments:

Megan said...

SOMEbody got a haircut! It's cute!

annakate elizabeth davis said...

omg!!! she is growing up!!!! she is just beautiful!!!! BEAU-tiful

Anonymous said...

love the set!!

Anonymous said...

NICE!

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVE this image, Dejah! It's SO beautiful! Love those doors! I need to break mine out again - I have like 7 of them. But I'm afraid of the spiders lurking behind them! LOL!

{rambling} said...

thanks so much everyone!! the white sale was a blast! I had so many NEW clients!!!

Pearson Family said...

I love this idea! Are you shooting in your garage? AND may I also ask what the floor is made of??? Great images! Sorry I can't make the Ft.Worth meeting...bummer.

Post a Comment