Okay so ...it's just your average 7 year old's doodle right??? NOPE! Yesterday my sweet little darling princess decided to draw a portrait of one of her classmates....then her friend allegedly convinced her to draw a butt on the poor child's head....They thought they were so clever...they even wrote the child's name above as to make no mistake about who was the butthead (I've blurred it out to protect the Innocent). While i don't condone this act...but my question is could you keep a straight face while your child's teacher explained all this and showed you the picture above??? Honestly..I don't know if I could...guess it's a good thing Aaron picked her up Friday.{can you keep a straight face?}
Okay so ...it's just your average 7 year old's doodle right??? NOPE! Yesterday my sweet little darling princess decided to draw a portrait of one of her classmates....then her friend allegedly convinced her to draw a butt on the poor child's head....They thought they were so clever...they even wrote the child's name above as to make no mistake about who was the butthead (I've blurred it out to protect the Innocent). While i don't condone this act...but my question is could you keep a straight face while your child's teacher explained all this and showed you the picture above??? Honestly..I don't know if I could...guess it's a good thing Aaron picked her up Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Dejah! Thats pretty clever of her!!
i think that the teacher is just jelous of your little girls artistic talents! She wishes she could made pictures of all the other teachers that she thinks are butt heads and draw a butt on their heads! :)
Props to your little one! :) hehehe
(I know, Im a TERRIBLE influence!)
Kids...they are amusing little creatures! It's never boring being a parent, that's for sure!
This is sooo comical - I would be dying! Oh my... ;)
hilliarius!
This is so cute!
I am spitting coffee everywhere as i read!
Kids are just so literal, aren't they. I am with you - don't know if I'd be able to keep a straight face. I don't know if the teacher would be able to while explaining it either. :)
haha, I LOVE it! I know what you mean about not condoning something, but struggling not to laugh at the same time. My boys do that to me all the time. And you gotta admit, that was pretty creative with the big butt on the student's head, it gets their point across ;) lol
Post a Comment