Ummm...has it really been April since my last post?? I guess so! It has been crazy busy around here! I have been drowing in senior sessions lol!!I think now though...I may have my head above water!! I will be adding some of those pics in the next few days but wanted to remind everyone that Mother's day is SUNDAY!!!! What's that????....you haven't gotten anything yet??? Oh sure I can help you out!!!
We have gift certificates!!!! Mom's always love pictures of their darlings (or with their darlings!) And...you can purchase in any anount you like. All gift certificates are press printed on elegant linen paper and come in a gift box complete with tissue and ribbon ready to be gifted!!! Give us a call if you'd like to purchase a gift certificate. 405-273-2779
And becasue I haven't posted a photo since APRIL!! I'll leave you with some more from that adorable little family i posted about below.......
isn't she stunning!!!


this is baby letting us know she is DONE!

cute family!! 






2 comments:
these are fabulous.
i've missed your posts!
welcome back!! :)
Post a Comment