Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{my mother's day}

I had the most amazing mothers day!!! It started off with everyone letting me sleep in (which I know was hard for the kiddos) then a late breakfast in bed. I opened my gifts one of which included a new speaker doc for my i-pod.....then I put on some tunes and was presented with giggles, dances, and role playing!!!

After that I took a nap~!! And then it was off to my favorite place for a picnic!!!! It was divine!!
a snap of me and the kiddos!
he's a pirate!!!

a pretty ballerina!

they both jigged to my new speakers....
Aaron HAD to wear his #1 dad shirt on MY day!!!! haha...he was in fact the planner and executor of my beautiful day!


a picnic!


and fun!


and my little mommas boy!!
I hope your's was just as swell!

2 comments:

Jennifer Carter said...

I am so thankful that you have a beautiful and happy family!

Michelle O said...

Sounds like a perfect Day Dejah!! Love seeing your work as usual!

Post a Comment