Okay enough with the banter. I hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day. I am sure you are off to the lake...or spending it with your family and freinds....on a picnic...or some vacation to the beach.....whatever your doing...I am sooo jealous...(unless of course you are cleaning house). Because look at me...I am stuck here! NO you silly...not inside my computer....in my office...working away. The fact of the matter is my sweet precious mother-in law- came down last weekend to watch my daughters dance recital THEN>>>>seeing how much work I had to catch up on somehow convinced me to let her take my children for an entire week. Okay...word to the wise....START SLOW....and work your way up to these things...!!! Um....I miss my baby darlings dearly...and while I have been very busy at the studio sometimes until late at might.....there have been an occasional moment when I went on a frantic dash for my car keys determined to go get my babies!! (i think Aaron knew this might happen...and placed them in a spot I'm not familiar with)...maybe I am being overly dramatic...or maybe not........After all, I spent long summers away from my mom as a child...hanging at my granny and paw paw's and just the other night...as I laid curled up in my daughters bed....smelling her sweet scent...the flood gates opened up, and I wondered if there was a time my mom did the very same thing. of course i know they are having a wonderful time being spoiled rotten (just as I was by granny and paw paw).....I still can't help but miss them, and can't wait to see them on Wednesday...and squeeze them!
On a side note..if you haven't noticed yet...our summer hours have changed over to by appointment only. Also, I will be out of the state Thursday- Monday....if you are expecting an order during this time in I'll get in contact with you when I return.
Now for a few quick photos of some recent seniors ...not nearly all of them...(just some that were already re-sized and ready for web).












4 comments:
Yes I cried. Every summer, but I knew how much Granny and Papaw wanted to see you and who was I to not let you go.... It was tough but we made it. Now look at you four hours away. Yes I still cry sometimes cause I miss you so much. You are still my baby girl.
Love,
Mom
You are too funny! I'd miss my kids too!
look at the seniors, i didn't know you did senior photos, will have to bring in my son in the fall.
cute dejah
Post a Comment