Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{babymomma}

I have been wanting to see that movie (babymomma)....and you'd think since I have not had any children in over a week that I would have seen it but nope....Oh...but I did see "What happens in Vegas"!!! It's so hilarious!!! AND..."Indiana Jones"....it was pretty good too.


I just wanted to post a quick reminder that I will be out of town after my last session Wednesday (tomorrow). I'll return Monday so all emails, phone calls and such will likely be returned on Tuesday.

Have a great rest of the week!!!......

Oh and a sweet sneak peak of a real live babymomma!!!! Um...and look at her with a 9 month old rockin' those skinny jeans...I am sooo jealous!!! lol!!!Off to the gym I go!!!


5 comments:

Megan said...

Now THAT's stinkin' adorable!

{And I am way jealous that you've been to the movies. If I could see just ONE of the ones you've mentioned, I'd be a happy girl} :)

Anonymous said...

soo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

You've captured a sweet moment!

Anonymous said...

Look at the two of them giggling! Priceless.

Anonymous said...

love it!

Post a Comment