Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{summer mini sessions}

Okay...so I got caught watching a movie on the job.....Isn't Enchanted the best movie ever??!! I was doing research mmmhhhmmmm!!!!

Just to quickly summarize the video above^

We are booked for May and now taking appointments for June (unless of course if you call with a brand new squishy newborn under 14 days old...and then I'll fit you somewhere cause we gotta get them brand new DQ babies!!).

I'll be having DQ limited edition summer mini sessions June 23rd through the 27th ONLY! These sessions will be held at a special location near sunset. Bring your child and their favorite prince/princess (or even villain) outfit for a fun playful session with "enchanted" images!!!! Book your Enchanted session early because they will fill up super fast!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE that movie, too! what a great idea! you are so creative!

Post a Comment