Taken while in Pittsburgh PA. ...wanna know what's cool there? My friend Skye and I were literally siting in waist high grass most of this shoot and I didn't even see one ugly bug or snake! Well...to be perfectly honest...there were a few lovebugs I spotted on a sidewalk near us but they were pretty content with one another (no pun intended) and left us alone.I was telling Skye that if we did a shoot like this back here in OK we'd have to check for ticks afterwards...she thought I was kidding until we were at dinner and heard the Brad Paisly song ...you know tha one..."i'd like to check you for ticks...
Isn't this little girl stunning! Whew!





7 comments:
What fun! Love that first image.
these are FABulous.
You are funny!
she is a doll baby!
Love bugs! I haven't seen one of those in ages! Love the pictures!
So cutesy!
LOVE these! :)
Post a Comment