Welcome

Hi, this is Dejah, Welcome to my Blog!

{enchanted again}


King Josiah!

Sidenote...my great friend and amazing photog Skye has an image similar to the top one up there of her own son hanging on her wall in her home.......so I was really trying to resist that type shot but when I took king Josiah out for his Enchanted session and he took off fighting the invisible dragon I had to snap it!

more of him later....BUT....

There are still 2 spots available for the Enchanted sessions one for Thursday and one for Friday....You know you can't resist! call us 405.273.2779

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love these very nice!

Anonymous said...

perfecto!

Anonymous said...

I love this, it makes me wish mine were little again. I remember the "dragon fights" like they were yesterday.

Anonymous said...

King Josiah is very handsome!

annakate elizabeth davis said...

oh my!!!!!!!!!!!! wow! he has grown! i can't believe its been nearly two years since I have seen your babies!
post some of J for me! i would love to see her!

Anonymous said...

love this dej!

Post a Comment